Read on to find out what this brand new site is all about!
This idea is something I’m hoping will take my content creation in a new direction. I have been thinking a lot about this, about what I enjoy doing, who I want to consume my content, and where I want to go with it.
My time playing games on Twitch these past few years has been a joyful and eventful one, and as much as I will always get back on there from time to time playing my favourite games, I think I need to head in a new direction, one that will make me happier.
It was around this time last year, that I was planning a journey of a lifetime to Japan with my friends. I’ll never forget what we got up and what we saw, the memories will stay with me forever. During this period of lockdown, my love in all things Japanese has sparked up again, primarly through the medium of anime.
I have thoroughly enjoyed watching it again, discussing it, and now even started doing little quizes and testing my musical knowledge of weeb anthems almost daily.
I also enjoy reading Japanese history, from the Silk Road adventures of Marco Polo, through to the economic growth of Japan after the Second World War.
It’s truly a fascinating country and I’m in love with it.
What is this new website all about then?
- To bring together all my content based around Japanese culture and for my followers to get involved!
- My primary source of all my material going forward, which I will tie in with a Discord community which I am to start growing with fellow Japan enthusiasts!
What can I expect from this website?
- Posts about different anime, my thoughts and opinions, including write ups about any stand-out shows!
- Monthly themed articles about a special subject of interest, which will focus on an aspect of Japanese culture.
- Japanese news that has caught my interest, and personal opinions.
- Roundups of the music you should definitely be checking out, and where I found them!
- All the latest information on what’s coming up my Twitch and Youtube channel.
I am keeping the Musse name. It is one I know a lot of people are familiar with. However now I hope you will all come here as a central location to all my goings on with all interests Japanese, and I look forward to what the future holds. Please feel free to comment below with any thoughts you have, or any questions!
You can read more about the website on my About page.
Here’s to the future!